Saturday 18 October 2008

Things That Make Me Happy :o)

These are the things that make me smile!

Smiling at someone and them reciprocating with a warm smile.

Seeing a patient dog walker. E.g Slow walking dog, snigging everything it comes across, the owner just goes with the flow and lets the dog do its stuff. This is even cuter when the dog owner is male.

Buying the Guardian on a Saturday Morning and checking out the front cover for 'The Guide.'

Walking in and out of The Lowry via the stage door & the thrill of bumping into cast members.

Getting home after a really tough day and locking the door.

Reading on the treadmill.

When i am able to see some stars in the sky on a super clear night.

Filling up the kettle and preparing my favourate mug with coffee before i go to bed so i can make a coffee with the smallest amount of energy in the morning. Waking up to this makes me happy & makes me feel somewhat smug...?

Turning back and watching the audience reactions during a show.

Going to bed and knowing i have nothing to do for the next few hours.

Being able to help a friend/family member.

Brushing my teeth makes me very happy.

Reading reviews of the film/theatre i have just seen or am about to see. Mostly reading them after though so as not to be swayed. I love reading other people's opinions and theories.

Someone with a stunningly great belt.

No comments: