Friday 18 July 2008

Brain Ninja's




HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I am Happy.

Have had a pretty mediocore week really.
I've had trouble sleeping for some reason, i have banned any kind of TV type electrical thing from my bedroom as i feel it should be a peaceful sanctuary free of any crap i.e TV.

I know this all sounds to be very hippyish & i don't believe in any of that feng shui bullshit BUT i think we all are harassed and bombarded enough in our lives without having to be lambasted by more crap whilst in the relaxing arena of a bedroom.
Anyway back to my original point - i digress shamelessly these days. I must discipline myself to stay on point more...ooooh once again, i digress...

Yeah so, sometimes when i retire to bed, i feel it can all be a bit too peaceful and quiet, my thoughts race through my mind and just keep me up. Its not even that they are negative thoughts; they are infact, the majority of the time very positive thoughts. The problem is, that i don't want to be fll of thoughts at bedtime. I want my brain to kick any thoughts out of the door for the night. Maybe i need to employ some kind of neuro-brain doorstaff.

I doubt i could hire any for a while though, and if i could, there is always the terrifying eventuality that they would develope a strong addiction to addiction to cocaine, get super paranoid & twitchy and then just end up throwing everything in my brain out of the door and banning them all for life.
There would be little fuzzy polaroid pictures of my various brain cells lookin sheepish alongside pictures of nerve endings sparking pathetically away, like a disconnected but still live electrical cable. Oh its a sad thought. All the images would be collated in a little book, that would be all that would be left over of my brain, my thoughts....ME.

Well then life would be no fun anymore. It would be one long thoughtless void.
So i don't think i'll be doing that.

This post has be supremely theraputic as i have now seen that dark side of having NO THOUGHTS i am confident that when i get to bed tonight i will appreciate each and every one of my little persistent thoughts.

No comments: