Sunday 13 July 2008

I AM going to be a Tee Totaller

I feel sick :(
Yes, i have been feeling sick since yesterday.
I have a strong suspicion that this sickness is related (very much) to the copious amounts of wine i consumed on Friday night.

Now i am totally not a big drinker, i hadn't been drunk for at least 2 months before Friday so i am totally not accustomed to hangovers, hurmmmnnnnph they truely suck. I woke up yesterday feeling like i had just woken up from living in a cave for 8 months, han't had any sunlight, only had a brown grizly bear for company (who might i add, was always in a bad mood) and could only eat fire and not drink any fluids.

I just felt WRETCHED, i am seriously considering just biting the bullet and going all out tee total. I am not quite sure why i am not a tee totaller. This is surely one of lives biggest mysteries, why do we drink knwing that we are going to have hideous hangovers??? Is it ever worth it? I would say it can be, but then when you work all week the weekend is ever so precious, and all i did yesterday was lay on the sofa feeling absolutely wretched, running back and forth to the toilet being sick. NOT PLEASANT.

Anyway, i wonder how much, if at all i would miss alcohol. I very rarely drink it so feel that this may be why i end up getting huge hangovers. Plus, i am a totaly lightweight, one glass of wine would be more than enough to get me sufficiently giddy, wll skittles get me extremely giddy so i doubt i should be drinking anything of an alocholic nature.

The worst thing is i feel poisoned, my entire body is making no bones about the fact that it HATES ME right now. I ran a mile and a half on the treadmilltoday in the hope of winning back some respect from my body (or existentially myself) but it didn't work, funny how it is actually I who is in control of my emotions....so i must not want to forgive myself for drinking all the alcohol?

Humans, we are sooo lame.

Sooooooooo Lame.

I also do the most stupidest of things when i am drunk, if there is a dodgy situation, then you can guarnatee that i will be the first to jump in, it is always I who is the first to mention the idea of dancing, i become loud and totally obnoxious and then the next day i hate myself.

No, i shall not be drinking anymore. FACT.

4 comments:

Michael Dravnieks said...

Agreed, completely. I drunk myself to death on mixtures of weird Kenyan and German beer on Saturday night and was horribly sick and zombified all day Sunday. I'm actually off work sick today as well as I still feel really rough. It was a good night, but so not worth poisoning myself for 2 days.

I don't think teetotal is the way forward, but respect for alcohol is definitely worth a shot.

Anwen said...

I sympathise, i hate that feeling of feleing like a zombie, its like part of your brain has been chewed off by some ravenous animal (which would actually be more fun if a ravenous animal had bit your head off?) Anyways it just blows. Totally BLOWS.
I SRSLY Shan't be drinking again in such a disrespectful and frivolous manner, i am trying going to concentrate on having fun without alcohol.
I am going to visit art galleries, paint & draw more and cook more !

RESPECT THA ALCOHOL, FOR IF YOU DON'T YOU SHALL BE A ZOMBIE - AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. NO.

RESPECT ALCOHOL AS IF IT WERE YOUR GRANDMOTHER.

Anwen said...

Actually, do you remember the morning after we both got totally wasted, we watched zombie films, then you bailed and fell asleep for a while, meanwhile, i watched the 'gore' alone, with only pringles' for company. THEN, you returned feeling refreshed and i started slipping down the zombie slope...then we went out for Boar steak & Cocktails??!!

Fun Times ;)

Michael Dravnieks said...

Fun times FTW, I had almighty bison! Man, that was delicious. The perfect hangover cure, along with that nap. Seriously did me the world of good.

Warning: RESPECT THE ALCOHOL, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BECOME A ZOMBIE GRANDMOTHER!