Saturday 21 June 2008

Absolute Annoyance and Anger



I am soooooo annoyed and upset. My sister and her boyfriend's bikes were stolen today. My sister had a total of 3, yes THREE locks on her bike and it still got nicked. It was in broad daylight in the centre of Manchester, just off the busiest street (Market Street).
I feel so sorry for them, they are devastated. What kind of individual goes around stealing other peoples things? What does it take for someone to do this and still wake up the next morning and live? I feel utter anger towards these degenerates, i only hope that karma exists and that the will get their communpance. I actually do believe they will and i hope that they get attacked my a two toed sloth (apparently more volatile than a three toed sloth).

My sister does not deserve this.

Other than that i have had an okay day really, attended a BBQ which was superb and got to hang out with my mates new kittens which are probably the two cutest things i have seen in a looooong time.

I shall write more tomorrow but for tonight, i am too annoyed. I am going to call up some favours from my two toed sloth allies.

That Is All.

My To Do List is rather predictably being procrastinated over.

No comments: