Monday 23 June 2008

Brilliant Day off Work & Big Cartoon Bear



Sooo today i took the day off work, twas and still is a wonderful day.
I have managed to do 2, yes TWO things of my weekend to do list. I have organised my study/gym and have additionally organised my administration type things. I have sorted through all my bills and that.
I feel thoroughly productive (a rare & alien feeling.)
I also managed to pop over to see my sister for a afternoon chat and drink of apple juice.

I had an interesting all be it whacky dream last night. Basically i was being hunted down my two bad men. They were like the jigsaw from Saw, in that they were planning all sorts of terrible and horrific things to hurt me, now as most dreams go, they didn't actually say 'we are like the guy from saw' i just knew, i just simply KNEW.
Anyays i think i was kind of escaping from them, until...i managed to somehow hit their car with a big metal prong (for loss of a better description.) They obviously witnessed this and decided to hunt me down...i remember there being a huge mammoth house, full of rooms and very traditional in style. I ran in to the house to escape the wraith of the 'jigsaw type men'. They, followed.
I remember thinking that there were so many rooms, so i could easily find a effective hiding place, although at the back of my head i was thinking'there is no way you are going to be able to hide from these guys'. I hid somewhere and of course, they found me...i then had to follow them around for a bit, a ghastly feeling of dread following me around, knowing that at any second they could destroy me. Until, somehow, (well this is a dream i suppose) somehow out of nowhere i was stood on some raised train tracks overlooking a wasteland kinda field. There was a lone house, well not really a proper house, it was like the shell of a house, and in this house was a massive cartoon style animated ...bear. Yes, a cartoon bear, flailing around (as cartoon bears usually do.)

This was my dream last night.

No comments: