Tuesday 17 June 2008

Unadulterated Freestyle Action




Sooo today was okay, a bit up and down though - i wasn't liking the inconsistency.

The morning was stress central, but i am pleased to report that my day steadily picked up and hit a fairly relaxing crescendo mid afternoon.

I am however, saddened to report that my demon wisdom tooth has returned...again, form the depths of gum hell.

Although this has annoyed me, i feel passionate that i should not concentrate my energies on getting annoyed by it. It is afterall, just a tooth...trying to stumble (force) its way into the world that is my mouth.

I plan on taking next Monday off - which fills me with sweet happiness and excitement. I shall have a lie in, followed by the biggest bowl of weetabix the world has ever witnessed. SRSLY.

The LOL Dream fairy did not visit me last night, which deeply dissapointed me, i wonder....will i ever get to experience the pure unadulterated joy of a LOL dream?

I recently read about a study that was conducted into how the first hour or so of our day (after waking up) can strongly influence the rest of the day. What could be a finer more energising start to the day than waking up with a burst of sincere laughter??

Because of this study, i always try to be carefree and happy for the first hour after waking, and on special days (Fridays') i perform the ritual that is, the Almighty Friday Dance. It is the agnostic persons equivalent of midnight mass on Christmas eve, it is a freestyle improvisation of reckless abandon. It celebrates the beginning of the weekend (even though there is will inevitabley be a whole heap of nonsense for 8 hours before it begins.)

Oh how i wish it were Friday today.



No comments: