Monday 16 June 2008

LOL Dreams, Procrastination & Fred Flintstone.




Ahhh yes, so i see that the date does, infact automatically appear...cool.

Well Monday is out of the way YAY ! <---Sorry, that rhyme was NOT intentional. I have enjoyed a lazy weekend, kitten shopping, coaxing monkeys into making jelly, playing chess with panda...etc. No actually i spent quite a bit of time procrastinating over whether to tidy and generally organise my study/gym. The devil thingy on my left shoulder decided that i just 'didn't have the time' and instead i lazily watched series 3 & 4 of Family guy....all of it...yes.

I went out on Friday for 'after work drinks' which was fun. Although as usual, i didn't end up only 'one or two' as i always say. I gingerly awoke at my friends' place at 6am feeling rather wretched.
Anyways, it was fun & i harassed a group of guys dressed as Fred Flintstone to take a picture with me.
I have a million things i feel i need to get done, but once again the procrastinator within me always strikes.
Life isn't something that happens, i have to make stuff happen, but i am feelin veryyyy veryyy lazy, i shall put this down to the painkillers i have to take for my wisdom teeth onslaught. Plus, i am working out alot, my treadmill is most definately earning its keep. Once again i am making excuses. Seeeeee ! This is what i do !!!

I had a wierd & extremely bizarre night last night. I dreamt that i was laughing at something & i actually awoke a couple of times, laughing, literally laughing OUT LOUD. I remember thinking 'whoa Anwen...this is it, you are finally slipping over the edge...' but at the time i loved it ! I enjoyed the crazyness.
So much so, that i will feel slightly short changed if i don't get to experience another LOL Dream tonight.

The odd thing was, the dream itself. Basically, from my hazy memory, i recall being stood in small, but ceilingless room, there was a man in this room with me, he was probably about my age (24) although why i mentioned this is a mystery to me. I was laughing because he was being playfully kicked by something. I don't recall what or who was kicking him but i vividly remember him being kicked - now i feel it is very important and extremely VITAL that i make the point that it was a 'playful'' kind of kicking, not aggressive, i wouldn't laugh at that.

So yeah, it was very odd, most of all because even in my awake state, i very very rarely laugh out loud. Even when i'm watching my favourate stand up comedians, i will just smile when they say something especially funny.

The wierd thing about my LOL Dream wasn't that i woke myself up laughing, but that i laughed out loud in the first place.

Fingers crossed for a visit from the LOL Fairy tonight.

No comments: